Entreprises Urben Blu Inc
Full time, Permanent
Are you looking for a company at the cutting edge of technology? You are looking for a position that will allow you to evolve within a fast-growing company in the health sector.
We have the perfect job for you!
Our company manufactures free-standing sanitary blocks for the municipal, government and institutional sectors. We also manufacture mobile sanitary blocks meeting the requirements of the new sanitary standards decreed by Public Security. All of our products are factory made.
As part of an environment that requires quality and precision work, you will be called upon to build and assemble various mechanical, electronic, plumbing and electrical components. You will perform unit diagnostics according to current procedures and you may be called upon to install at our customers. Construction experience would be an asset. Daytime work schedule 40 hours / week, ending at 1:00 p.m. on Friday. Future possibility of flexible hours.
- You are resourceful, curious and open to learning
- You are comfortable with the tools
- You are autonomous and versatile
- You have great teamwork skills
Have you recognized yourself and are ready to embark on this new adventure in a fast-growing company? Submit your CV and it will be our pleasure to meet you.
Training will be offered on site
- 17,00$ - 20,00$ per hour
- Flexible hours
- Casual outfit
- 8 Hours
- Monday to Friday
Ability to travel or move:
- Boisbriand, QC (Mandatory)
Work experience :
- Construction and renovation: 3 years (Mandatory)
- Drivers liscence (Preferred)
Remote work :
COVID-19 measures :
Wearing a protective mask for all visitors, frequent washing of workstations and common areas
Precautions against COVID-19 :
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines
- Reinforced disinfection and cleaning procedures
Contact us for a quote.